Chateau Haut Brion Jahrgang 1964
- Ursprungsland: Frankreich;
- Region: Bordeaux;
- Nettofüllmenge: 0,75 l;
- Alkoholgehalt: zw. 12 und 14,5 vol %;
- Erzeuger/Abfüller: Chateau Haut Brion, 135 Avenue Jean Jaurés, 33600 Pessac, Frankreich;
- Appellation: Graves Cotrolée,
- Allergene: Enthält Sulfite.
00 Fl. verfügbar / 0 btl. in stock. Please see picture!
Der Artikel ist gem. § 25 a UStG differenzbesteuert
1964 Chateau Haut Brion - Tasting Notes
90/100 Punkte Robert Parker: "1964, while a mixed vintage for the wines of the Medoc as a result of many properties being caught by the heavy rains, was a very good year for the Graves chateaux. Haut-Brion's 1964 is fully mature as evidenced by the amber edge to its color, and has a splendidly rich, earthy, tobacco-and-mineral-scented bouquet. Ripe, deep, supple, voluptuous flavors are present on the palate. This full-bodied wine should be drunk up as it is living."